My Financial Literacy Selfie
Put your best smile forward for "My Financial Literacy Selfie" photo contest! It's easy, prizes are great and you are showing how financial literacy is important to you.
How to participate?
- Simply snap a picture of yourself depicting how you are putting your financial literacy skills to use, or how you are helping to strenthen the financial literacy of others.
- Submit your selfie by 11:59 a.m. EST on November 19, 2014, along with a short caption (maximum 140 characters, including spaces) and a signed entry form (PDF, 76 KB). If you are under the age of
majority in your province or territory, your consent form must also be
signed by your legal guardian.
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or a protected person designated by the Immigration and Refugee Board or Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- A panel will evaluate the photos based originality, quality and
adherence to the theme, and will award three prizes:
- an iPod Touch (3rd place)
- a Mac Mini (2nd place)
- a Macbook Pro (1st
- All eligible photos will be posted on the Financial Literacy Month Facebook page. The
participant who submits the selfie that gets the most “Likes” will receive the
people’s choice award, a $50 iTunes gift card.
All photos must:
- be a maximum of 5MB in either Jpeg, GIF or PNG format
- contain only original work
- not contain any commercial messages, endorsements, brands/trademarks or other intellectual property or content which is considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by FCAC
Consult the complete rules and regulations and submit your selfie now!
Download and print the entry form here (PDF, 76 KB)